RECENTLY, A CORRESPONDENT FROM U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT did a fun story that we’ve embedded below featuring the reporter asking seven different question about her own oral health to three different dentists. The answers are interesting. Enjoy!
Here are the seven questions:
- What is oral cancer, and can people prevent it?
- Why should people visit their dentist every six months? Is that too often?
- Wisdom teeth… Do you take them out? Leave them in?
- Do I have a role in keeping my own gums healthy?
- How do people avoid having the dreaded “bad breath”?
- Why is it so important to take good care of my gums?
- How can I get one of those “drop-dead-beautiful-movie-star-type” smiles?
Here at Theurer Family Dental, we’re big on communicating with each one of our valued patients! We love visiting with you. Being your trusted resource for oral health questions is SO important to us. We want you to feel extremely comfortable asking questions anytime.
If you’ve been wondering about any of the questions above, or others, please ask. And as you know, we have many ways for you to communicate with us including our Facebook microsite. Be sure to become a “Like” on Facebook to keep up with things going on in our dental practice.
And again, as always, THANKS for being our patients and friends.